Are you a Dreamcatcher? Are you a highly organised, personable, experienced and entrepreneurial individual that will work effectively with a visionary leader in bringing the Beerhouse vision of 20 stores nationwide to reality? If yes, you will be providing high-level administrative support to Head Dreamer and must have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and investors.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant,
- Highly Organised with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Familiarity with Google Apps including online calendars and cloud based organisational systems.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- The ability to research and problem solve.
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written and and face to face.)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Sound judgement and detail oriented
- Collaboration Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility, Tact and diplomacy
R25K CTC Neg and depending on experience.
If you meet our minimum requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 14 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful. Beerhouse (Pty) Ltd & its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in employing a workforce from varied backgrounds in compliance with South African Labour Legislation & we encourage South African citizens from all backgrounds to apply for this position.