Awesome General Manager/ess Required
The Beerhouse is expanding! We are looking for a General Manager/ess to join our growing team. Are you passionate about managing a Bar / Restaurant operation and you love beer and good food? Are a fast learner, have an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative and agile, strong business acumen, have a good sense of teamwork and great people skills?
Then we are looking for YOU!!! An energetic, passionate dynamic and experienced General Manager/ess for a busy Beerhouse on Long.
Roles and Responsibilities: General Manager – Roles and Responsibilities
- 5 years recent and stable experience in a similar position in bar and restaurant operations
- High level competencies of BOH, FOH Management
- Have own transport and able to work nights, weekends and shifts
- Self motivated & driven
- Excellent PR Skills & HR management, an understanding of restaurant accounting procedures and financial decision making stock management and inventory and control (ordering) outstanding interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Able to execute instructions and ideas
- Excellent organizing and planning skills and good time-keeping
- Financial acumen and attention to details.
Salary expectations are R20K – 25K depending on experience.
If you meet our minimum requirements, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 14 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful. Beerhouse (Pty) Ltd & its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in employing a workforce from varied backgrounds in compliance with South African Labour Legislation & we encourage South African citizens from all backgrounds to apply for this position.