Do you want to be part of something bigger than just a job? Do you love humans? Is your purpose to help grow others? Then we need you! Are you a highly organised, personable, experienced and entrepreneurial individual that will work effectively with a group of entrepreneurial spirits bringing the Beerhouse vision of 20 stores nationwide to reality? If yes, you will be providing strategic leadership by creating and aligning strategic objectives with the company vision. You will facilitate the development of company culture that reflects our values of inclusivity, integrity, advancement, lifelong learning and teamwork. Foster high performance through performance management programs and a strong employer brand.
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager in hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement.
- Highly Organised with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Familiarity with Google Apps including online calendars and cloud based organisational systems.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- The ability to research and problem solve.
- Strong communication skills (spoken, written and and face to face
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Sound judgement and detail oriented
- Collaboration Skill
R25 -R30K CTC Neg and depending on experience.
If you meet our minimum requirements, please forward your CV to email@example.com, citing the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive daily, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 14 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful. Beerhouse (Pty) Ltd & its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in employing a workforce from varied backgrounds in compliance with South African Labour Legislation & we encourage South African citizens from all backgrounds to apply for this position.