Do you love beer? Do you love food? Do you love people? Are you ready to join the Beer Revolution and start a rewarding professional career with Beerhouse.
Do you feel you could excel at the below mentioned duties and responsibilities? Do you meet the job requirements?
Then we are looking for YOU!!! An energetic, passionate and dynamic Prep Cook for a busy Beerhouse Bar and Restaurant.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Line Cook / Senior Chef in the preparation and service of a busy kitchen.
- To follow direction from senior chefs on duty in order to carry out tasks delegated in a timely and safe manner.
- To ensure all dishes are served at the correct portion size, quality and temperature.
- Take an active role in maintaining the kitchen as a positive and professional work environment for all.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene at all times.
- Reduction of stock wastage, loss and breakages to a minimum and record accordingly.
- A flexible attitude to filling shifts as required, ensuring the kitchen is always fully staffed.
- Timely communication of issues to Senior Chef .
- Ensure all Health & Safety legislation and Haccp guidelines are adhered to in respect of kitchen production, employees, machinery, equipment and hygiene.
- Attend training courses as and when required.
- A recognised catering qualification.
- Excellent time management and timekeeping.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and deliver without compromise.
- Good focus and ambition.
- Excellent health and hygiene standards.
- Possess a keen eye for detail.
- Own transport an advantage due to the nature of some shifts.
To apply for any of these positions, follow these easy steps:
1. Please email your CV to email@example.com
2. Please also fill out the application form for the relevant position and location.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Stay Thirsty, Stay Curiou