Do you love beer? Do you love food? Do you love people? Are you ready to join the Beer Revolution and start a rewarding professional career with Beerhouse? Do you excel at the below mentioned duties and responsibilities? Do you have a minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role? Do you meet the job requirements? Then we are looking for YOU!!!
Beerhouse on Long is seeking a full-time Floor Navigator (Waiter/ress) to join their busy Bar and Restaurant.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs the role of “Standard Bearer”: Setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation according to the Beer-Lover’s Journey
- Ensure exceptional guest satisfaction through an outstanding experience
- Ensure vision, mission and values are adhered to throughout all operational facets
- Complying with sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems
- Dealing with and resolving customer concerns and complaints in a professional and polite manner
- Weekly and monthly cleaning schedules for bar area, fridges and storerooms
- Attend all trainings and have the ability to describe and recommend beers and food to customers.
- Serve food and drink to the defined standards. Comply with Beer Lover s Journey Manual
- Be responsible for cash transactions that occur during your shift
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations.
Our minimum requirements:
- 1-2 years recent and stable experience, more experience an asset, in a similar position in bar and restaurant operations.
- Good timekeeping & able to work Shifts
- Excited and passionate about beer.
- Ability to organise transport and able to work nights and weekends
- Self-motivated & driven
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication abilities
- Honest, trustworthy highly responsible & reliable, problem solving abilities
- Previous point of sale system experiences an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing guest and personal services. This includes guest needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of guest satisfaction.
Should you meet our requirements and are on-track to have a great career in the restaurant industry, please send your CV to email@example.com, citing the position in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive on a daily basis, please note that if you have not received any feedback within 14 days of your initial application; kindly accept your application as unsuccessful.
Beerhouse (Pty) Ltd & its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in employing a workforce from varied backgrounds in compliance with South African Labour Legislation & we encourage South African citizens from all backgrounds to apply for this position.